With all the excitement of starting a new blog and making new friends, I'm feeling generous. So why not host my first giveaway to show my appreciation.
Win It: One lucky Reader will win a $25 gift card to Target.
Mandatory Entry- Follow my blog via GFC and so we can get to know one another, tell me something interesting about yourself.
(extra entries will not count until the mandatory entry is done)
Extra Entries:
Extra Entries:
Like Berksgirl on Facebook (2 entries)
Add Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook. (2 entries)
Follow @Berksgirl on Twitter. (2 entries)
Follow via Networked Blogs. (2 entries)
Tweet this giveaway up to three times per day for an extra entry each time you do! (tweets must be 2 hours apart from each other). Come back here, comment and make sure you include the link showing your tweet.
You can use the following wording to tweet.
Enter to win a $25 Target gift card #giveaway @Berksgirl
http://tinyurl.com/4e4co4u
http://tinyurl.com/4e4co4u
Subscribe to Berksgirl via RSS FEED. (1 entry)
Become an email subscriber. (1 entry)
Leave a comment with advice on my blog entry titled: Fixin’ Up my Blog (3 entries)
Grab my button and post it on your blog. Let me know where it is. (5 entries)
Blog about this giveaway with a link and leave a link to the post in a comment. (5 entries)
Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry per post)
Giveaway will end on 04/23/2011 at 11:59pm Central Standard Time. Open to U.S residents, 18+ only. Winner will be chosen via random.org. For every entry, please leave one comment stating what you did and be sure to leave your email, if it's not visible in your profile. Winners will be posted on my blog and also notified via email. Winners have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway will end on 04/23/2011 at 11:59pm Central Standard Time. Open to U.S residents, 18+ only. Winner will be chosen via random.org. For every entry, please leave one comment stating what you did and be sure to leave your email, if it's not visible in your profile. Winners will be posted on my blog and also notified via email. Winners have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.











596 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 596 Newer› Newest»yay first commenter!
congrats on starting your new blog.
it's hard.
Here are some interesting facts about me. I hate running. Ran two 5ks in attempt to lose weight. therefore my email address is imnotarunner at gmail dot com
forgot to mention that my GFC ID "anita b" I am a gfc follower.
imnotarunner at gmail dot com
Anita B** Likes Berksgirl on Facebook!
anita b**
Added Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook. imnotarunner at gmail dot com
anita b**
Added Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook. imnotarunner at gmail dot com
imnotarunner Follows @Berksgirl on Twitter.
imnotarunner at gmail dot com
imnotarunner Follows @Berksgirl on Twitter.
imnotarunner at gmail dot com
2
Hi! I am a new follower (via Google Friend Connect)! I'd love for you to follow my new blog in return. It's www.pootsandpans.com
I subscribed via RSS.
I'm following on FB.
I sent a friend request on FB.
I sent a friend request on FB.
Following on Twitter (2nd entry).
I Follow you on GFC(Kellyr78). An interesting fact about me is I am a vegetarian but I am letting my children choose what they want to do in that regard.
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I Like you on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I Like you on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
Sent you a FB friend request(Kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
Sent you a FB friend request(Kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
I follow you on twitter(kellywcu)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I follow you on twitter(kellywcu)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
I follow you on Networked Blogs (kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
I follow you on Networked Blogs (kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
2
tweeted
http://twitter.com/Kellywcu/status/50734362093826048
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I subscribe to your RSS feed through My Yahoo at kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Your button is on my blogs sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
Your button is on my blogs sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
3
Your button is on my blogs sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
4
Your button is on my blogs sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
5
I follow GFC. I am a figure skater
aubreyfick@yahoo.com
I follow you on FB
aubreyfick@yahoo.com
I follow you on FB
aubreyfick@yahoo.com
congrats on new blog - i follow on gfc!
i like you on facebook
mermont84@yahoo.com
i like you on fb #2
mermont84@yahoo.com
i added you as a fb friend #1
mermont84@yahoo.com
i added you as a fb friend #2
mermont84@yahoo.com
i follow you on twitter
mermont84@yahoo.com
i follow you on twitter #2
mermont84@yahoo.com
tweet http://twitter.com/mermont84/status/50742329128136704
mermont84@yahoo.com
i subscribe to your rss feeds
mermont84@yahoo.com
Congrats on your new blog!
i fallow ya via GFC
my email is youdataearnings at gmail dot com
I follow your blog via google friend (rebecca williams) and I was a teacher until I quit my job to stay home with my daughter, who is two now!
rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com
I like you on facebook @rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com
I like you on facebook @rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com
#2
I added you as a friend on facebook @rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com
I added you as a friend on facebook @rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com
#2
I follow you on twitter @rebeccaw2005gm
rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter @rebeccaw2005gm
rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com
#2
Mandatory Entry- Follow my blog via GFC and so we can get to know one another, tell me something interesting about yourself.
(extra entries will not count until the mandatory entry is done)
Following Via GFC
I am a divorced mother of a 9 year old baby girl who is trying to get our life back on track after a fire took our home, cars and my business on Halloween of 2010 you can read all about our struggles at my current blog.
Thanks So Much,
Connie C
Extra Entries:
Like Berksgirl on Facebook (2 entries)
I am liking you at facebook
Extra Entries:
Add Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook. (2 entries)
I have added you as my friend
Connie C
Extra Entries:
Grab my button and post it on your blog. Let me know where it is. (5 entries)
Got your button on my blog on the right hand side
http://uniquecreationscatering.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Connie C
I follow you via Google Friend Connect.
Congratulations on your new blog!
I'm a stay at home mom with two little guys. I'm not blogging yet.. just following!
daivase at yahoo dot com
I like you on Facebook.
daivase at yahoo dot com
I like you on Facebook. #2
daivase at yahoo dot com
added as a friend on Facebook.
daivase at yahoo dot com
added as a friend on Facebook.#2
daivase at yahoo dot com
I'm a new follower : )
I follow
kaysiscrafts@gmail.com
I like you facebook
kaysiscrafts@gmail.com
I'm a new follower (from the Twisted Thursday blog hop). Hmmm, something interesting about me? I'm so boring, lol! I sleep in knee socks year round. I can't sleep without them. I think that borders more on the weird than interesting though!
-Nikki
http://www.prettyopinionated.com
I like you on Facebook as Nicole H. E.
Entry #2 for liking on facebook.
Entry #2 for following on twitter as prettynameless
I am a new follower and love the smell of rain. It is raining right now and I get to stay home.
emileenreynolds@yahoo.com
I like berks girl on fb
emileenreynolds@yahoo.com
Following on Networked blogs #1
Following on Networked blogs #2
GFC follower
I am a mother to a wonderful 16 month old daughter. I enjoy playing volleyball on the weekends:)
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
LIKE u on FB: JULIE M
1
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
LIKE u on FB: JULIE M
2
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
sent friends request on FB: JULIE M
1
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
sent friends request on FB: JULIE M
2
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
follow u on twitter: jmatek
1
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
your button is on my blog:
http://vballmommy79.blogspot.com
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
1
your button is on my blog:
http://vballmommy79.blogspot.com
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
2
your button is on my blog:
http://vballmommy79.blogspot.com
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
3
your button is on my blog:
http://vballmommy79.blogspot.com
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
4
your button is on my blog:
http://vballmommy79.blogspot.com
jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com
5
I liked berksgirl on facebook!
angelamrush@Hotmail.com
#2 for facebook.
Followed blog
#2 following blog. :)
Followed you on GFC as Twice Blessed Life
I've got twin toddlers and was pregnant with them for 39 weeks! I have a huge diastasis.
lara at twiceblessedlife dot com
Liked you on Facebook as Lara at Twice Blessed Life
1
lara at twiceblessedlife dot com
Liked you on Facebook as Lara at Twice Blessed Life
2
lara at twiceblessedlife dot com
Followed you on twitter as @twiceblessdlife
1
lara at twiceblessedlife dot com
Followed you on twitter as @twiceblessdlife
2
lara at twiceblessedlife dot com
I follow you!
my interesting fact? My weakness is sea salt and vinegar Lays. I've been known to eat the entire bag in one sitting. Oops.
twitter following number one!
twitter following number 2!
I follow you via GFC. Something interesting about myself? Um, I have four kids. I'm a southern, small town girl who is addicted to Mexican food, cinammon rolls and chocolate.
i am a new GFC follower and i love to cook
heyfrugalmommy at hotmail dot com
I'm a new follower!
Something interesting? I just started making my own jewelry!
I like Berk's Girl on FB!
And I added Berk's Girl as a friend on FB!
whoo hoo!
i didn't think i liked pink, but when my baby girl came, we discovered we both look good in it!
feh79 at yahoo dot com
twitter follower
@discoveringthem
feh79 at yahoo dot com
twitter follower 2
@discoveringthem
feh79 at yahoo dot com
Follow via GFC. I write a blog where I review free, legally downloadable audiobooks and audio stories. Come check it out: Free Listens.
i follow you gfc
tcogbill
and something interesting about myself- i dont give up- i had 5 recurrent miscarriages and went on to have a now 1 year old daughter and a 2 year old son.
tcogbill at live dot com
I'm a new follower! I blog about my crazy life with three kids under 4. Check me out http://www.twinglemommmy.blogspot.com
I follow via GFC also!!! I like this concept...getting to know other bloggers is great!!!
I love photography and dogs!!!
I follow you, and can honestly say that since I can hardly keep up on my family blog, there is no way I could start a creative blog. I am always quite amazed at the ladies that can.
I like you on Facebook! (entry #1)
I like you on Facebook! (entry #2)
I commented on your birthday boy post.
I like you on facebook #1
I like you on facebook #2
I am following you through google! My name is Avry & I love to craft. I work full time doing accounting and I have 4 kids ages 15 to 10.
I added you as a friend on facebook! #1
I added you on facebook as a friend #2
New follower on GFC. I am a divorced proud MeMe of two beautiful babies and I am out of work,looking for a job and hope I still have the internet when you anounce the winner!!!! Deb chedeb5353@hotmail.com
I am following via networked blogs :) #1
I am following via networked blogs #2
Follow via GFC and I am a twin! :)
--Meagan
cheercfa07 at aol dot com
Follow on Twitter @vivalameaganx3 #1
--Meagan
cheercfa07 at aol dot com
Follow on twitter @vivalameaganx3 #2
--Meagan
cheercfa07 at aol dot com
Tweeted @vivalameaganx3
--Meagan
cheercfa07 at aol dot com
I am a follower on blogger.
I like to bake, craft and read. I am addicted to entering giveaways! Thanks for feeding my habit! :P
Moehend@yahoo.com
GFC follower and stay at home, homeschooling mom to four kids. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
I'm following you on networked blogs. #1
moehend@yahoo.com
I following you on networked blogs. #2
moehend@yahoo.com
I follow you via GFC
.laura .clark
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Something interesting about me? I went to the junior olympics for swimming
I Like Berksgirl on Facebook #1
laura clark
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I like Berkgirl on facebook 2
laura clark
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Added Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook
laura clark
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Follow @Berksgirl on Twitter
@lexistar99
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Follow @Berksgirl on Twitter 2
@lexistar99
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Follow via Networked Blogs
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Follow via Networked Blogs 2
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Daily tweet 1
http://twitter.com/#!/lexistar99/status/51100518029864960
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I became an email subscriber
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I follow google connect "anash"
Thank you kindly.
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com
something interesting--umm I love to eat tuna sandwich with chips in the middle
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com
http://twitter.com/mermont84/status/51111360867729408
mermont84@yahoo.com
GFC follower Suzanne Lewis. I wear fake eyelashes daily.
txhottie_86 at yahoo dot com
Follow you on twitter as sll1038
txhottie_86 at yahoo dot com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/sll1038/status/51116908161933312
txhottie_86 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC and I am the Mom to twins!
Thanks, Karen
lemontart5kb at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter as: kapbaker
Thanks, Karen
lemontart5kb at gmail dot com
1 of 3
I follow you on twitter: kapbaker
Thanks, Karen
2 of 2
lemontart5kb at gmail dot com
follow on GFC. I live on a farm and love every minute of it!
huntandride@hotmail.com
Like Berks Girl on Facebook.
jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
entry #1
Like Berks Girl on FB.
jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
#2
Facebook friend.
jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
#1
Facebook friend.
jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
#2
Twitter follower.
@jen_r_horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
#1
Twitter follower.
@jen_r_horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
#2
Follow on Netrworked BLogs.
huntandride@hotmail.com
#1
Follow on Netrworked BLogs.
huntandride@hotmail.com
#2
Subscribe in Google Reader.
huntandride@hotmail.com
tweeted. http://twitter.com/#!/jen_r_horn/status/51228817578135553
huntandride@hotmail.com
New follower. Hmm... something interesting about me. There isn't anything interesting really. Wife, daughter, sister to 3 siblings, mom of 1- soon to be 2
CarolinaKate02 at hotmail dot com
I follow you via GFC and most intesting thing is I am a mom of four wonderful boys!
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I Like Berksgirl on Facebook Stephanie Phelps
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I added Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook.
Stephanie Phelps
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I Follow @Berksgirl on Twitter. @my4boysand1
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
Follow via Networked Blogs.
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I Like Berksgirl on Facebook #2
(Stephanie Phelps)
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I added Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook. #2
(Stephanie Phelps)
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I Follow @Berksgirl on Twitter. #2
@my4boysand1
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I Follow via Networked Blogs. #2
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I Subscribe to Berksgirl via RSS FEED.
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I am an email subscriber
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/my4boysand1/status/51300875897016320
my4boysand1@yahoo.com
tweeted. http://twitter.com/jen_r_horn/status/51330967884935168
huntandride@hotmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/lexistar99/status/51352805532897280
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I am a gfc follower and something interesting...I'm a mother to an amazing special needs child (and first time mom) hollyrh at gmail dot com
I am now following on GFC and I used to raise Service Dog puppies :)
Great blog! I'm following you.
I liked you on FB.
Follower!
I am a home daycare provider and always have 7 kids under my feet!
stashingjen @gmail . com
tweeted. http://twitter.com/jen_r_horn/status/51642129042255872
huntandride@hotmail.com
Following you via GFC.
Something interesting about myself: Just graduated college!! :)
Thank you
Christy M.
Tweeted about this giveaway
Twitter Link: http://twitter.com/#!/VisByChristy
Thank you
Christy M.
Subscribed for your email newsletter.
Thank you.
Christy M.
visbychristy@aol.com
i can dislocate my shoulders! scg00387 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/DesMoinesDealin/status/51739513659195392 scg00387 at yahoo dot com
i follow on twitter @desmoinesdealin scg00387 at yahoo dot com
I think your first giveaway is a huge success so far! Great job and congrats!
Count me in to win. I am a fb follower too!
Melissa
melissa@melomomma.com
welcome to the world of blogging
I'm a substitute school teacher in prek-5th
frugalmdmom@comcast dot net
new follower!
I have a giveaway blog also!
your blog is so cute!
cassandra@aubut.net
follow you on Twitter -@tally2525
cassandra@aubut.net
#1
follow you on Twitter -@tally2525
cassandra@aubut.net
#2
I follow your blog via GFC as Bernadette
I like Berk's Girl on facebook
I liked Berk's Girl on facebook as Bernadette Glory
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/lexistar99/status/51792576621187073
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I commented on your easter decoration post.
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Best of luck with your blog - hope you stop by mine
More 4 Mom's Buck
www.more4momsbuck.com
GFC follower.
I like biking and jogging!
Like Berksgirl on Facebook @tcarolinep JessieKatie S
1
Like Berksgirl on Facebook @tcarolinep JessieKatie S
2
Add Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook. @tcarolinep Jessiekatie S
1
Add Berksgirl as a friend on Facebook. @tcarolinep Jessiekatie S
2
Follow @Berksgirl on Twitter. @tcarolinep
1
Follow @Berksgirl on Twitter. @tcarolinep
2
Follow via Networked Blogs.@tcarolinep JessieKatie S
1
Follow via Networked Blogs.@tcarolinep JessieKatie S
2
http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/51882900320296960
Post a Comment