Arcademic Skill Builders is an exciting website I use with my students when we have down time in the classroom.
Their motto is: Arcade + Academics= Fun Learning! And I'd have to agree that their site does just that.
It's a fun and educational website that the students love to go onto. Students can compete in several games, that are aligned with educational state standards. They can compete with students around the world and practice their skills on several topics such as basic Math facts, geometry, telling time, decimals, fractions, geography, language arts and more.













9 comments:
http://www.realmomreviews.net
Following your blog! Please follow back! I am SO close to 2000 followers!
If you could follow me on Facebook/Twitter, that would be awesome too!!
http://www.facebook.com/RealMomReviews
http://www.twitter.com/RealMomReview
Thanks for your time!
Skye
New follower from the blog hop ♥
The Job of Mommy
That website looks great! I think my son will love it. I'm following you from MBC.
http://www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com
Following from MBC! I hope you also stop by my blog and follow. Thanks.
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
Something that makes Geometry fun? That must be one awesome game ;D
Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Blog Hop! I hope you will drop by to say hi! http://delcodealdiva.blogspot.com/ Have a great night!
Kelly
Homeschooling mom here ;;;;;waving my hand in the air::::: and this is PERFECT for my Kindergartener and second grader! I have a 4th and 5th grader, too. Thanks for sharing this!
I saw your link on The Middle Matters blog hop...and I'm your newest follower :) Happy Wednesday!
Katrina
www.theyallcallmemom.com
This looks like a website that would be a huge learning tool. We will be checking it out.
I am hopping in from a Thursday hop and would love for you to stop by. Have a great day!
http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com
This looks like a fun site. We will check it out.
Post a Comment