I’ve mentioned it before but my husband LOVE to cook. He has a passion for it. He loves it so much that he’s starting culinary school this summer. So as you might imagine, we love buying stuff to use in and out of the kitchen. We have so many small appliances and tools/gadgets, that we are running out of space.
I also must say my husband is spoiled. Anything he looks at and says he wants, he usually gets it. Even if I have to scrimp and save, I make sure he gets it because he’s just that awesome.
One of the gifts he had wanted was a BBQ smoker. We love smoked foods, especially ribs so I thought I would try and get this for him. However, the one he had wanted was $430. Yikes! Well anyone that knows me, I never pay full price for anything. Everywhere I looked, it was around the same price. However, Sam’s club had it for $300. Of course, I had to get it.
Check out this beauty made by Masterbuilt!
- Viewing window and internal light
- Push-button digital time temperature & time control panel
- Thermostat controlled temperature
- Chrome-coated smoking racks
- Convenient side wood-chip loader
- Removable drip pan and rear-mounted grease pan
He hasn't been able to use it yet because of the weather and we do not have the cover for the outside yet but we're hoping to use it within the next week. In addition to that, on his actually birthday he's getting a cookbook, some tools for it, a bunch of different, flavored wood chips and I got him these from Texas Irons for his actual grill! Aren't they fun?
| His very own branding iron! |
| Personalized Steak Plates |
I have few little gifts to still get "from the pets" but I cannot wait to give it to him on April 2nd! I hope he loves it! If I could, I'd give him the world!
Now if only, I can figure out what type of birthday treat I will be making for him...hmmmm. More to come!












1 comments:
I love that he's getting gifts from the pets--how cute!
Post a Comment