
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
Questions:
1. Crunchy or soft tacos? Crunchy! Which does cause conflict in our household since my guy is a soft shell kind of guy. Thank goodness they make the combo packs now.
2. Do you scrapbook? I used to when my nieces and nephew were younger. They all have a scrapbook of their first year of life. I’ve moved away from scrapbooking however, I do like to make greeting cards with different stamping techniques.
1. Crunchy or soft tacos? Crunchy! Which does cause conflict in our household since my guy is a soft shell kind of guy. Thank goodness they make the combo packs now.
2. Do you scrapbook? I used to when my nieces and nephew were younger. They all have a scrapbook of their first year of life. I’ve moved away from scrapbooking however, I do like to make greeting cards with different stamping techniques.
3. Do you take any daily medications? Yes, unfortunately. I’m on Synthroid for my Grave’s disease. I can’t miss a dose (which I did a few days ago) because it leaves me with hot flashes, crankiness and I’m not exactly fun to be around. I also take Allegra D for allergies to my cats and vitamins.
4. What is your favorite sound? My cats purring! All 3 of them have a distinct purr but no matter which one is by me, it totally relaxes me and can put me to sleep in an instant.
















6 comments:
1.I'm soft, hubby is crunchy. 2.Nope never, don't get it. 3.Yes, methadone for pain maint. 4.My 2 little girls(ages 3-4) laughing. 5.Salt Lake City Utah, and have never left.It really is a great city and close to all kinds of nature. This is really great-thanks.
I forgot to put cat's purring as one of my fave sounds. I do love listening to my cats. They have special purrs as well. Very relaxing like you said.
Have a great week!
Newest follower from MBC!! :) Looking forward to finding deals on your blog.
hi I am now following you back Thanks for stopping by. Look forward to reading your blog. Dawn http://www.thefrugalwife.net
You should use your scrapbooking skills to make cards and sell them on etsy or something! Soooo cute!
Stopping by to return the follow :)
Hi, Lisa! I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award for your cute blog! Please keep up the good work and have a great day! :-)
Post a Comment