Every week, I come across recipes posted by Jessica at How Sweet It Is. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you must definitely check it out. She creates some of the best and the most delicious recipes. Seriously! I've tried them. I always look forward to all her posts and I make sure to stay connected so I have her in my favorites and follow her on Twitter so I don't miss a thing.
With that being said, a few weeks ago she posted a recipe for Sweet and Spicy Beef with Noodles. Loving all the ingredients in this fabulous recipe, I bookmarked it and made it tonight.
I followed the recipe for the most part but did double the soy sauce and honey. We like a lot of "sauce" in this house. Oh and I couldn't find snap peas at the store so we used pea pods. Just as good! Berk isn't the biggest fan of mushrooms and pea pods (whereas I am) so since he needed a veggie to call his own, I added zucchini. Yum!
I highly recommend checking her out recipe and making it for yourself. Not only was it delicious but it was easy, quick and healthy. Perfect for a weeknight meal.











16 comments:
Stopping by from the UBP! Very nice blog!
Too much yummy looking stuff on your blog so I am a new follower :)
Found you @ WAHM hop!
New follower, hope you follow back,. thanks!
Hi, I am your newest follower. Would love it if you can follow my little blog too. Thank you!
Hi, I am following from the bloghop. You may follow me back at Obstacles & Glories, thanks a lot!
Yum! That looks really good :) I love that you personalised it too.
I'm a new follower, found you on the Mommy Head Blog Hop!
http://www.beautymamas.com
Great recipes! Visiting from MBC~ now a follower! Come visit when you have time! See you on MBC :)
I'm a new follower from Thursday's friends Cafe!!
I am so hungry right now and oriental food is one of my favorites! Oh pain and agony...I'm going to have my husband stop by the store tonight and pick up these ingredients!
I'm a new Twisted follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!
Thanks, Becky Jane
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/
Stopping by from the blog hop! Would love for you to follow be back as well at http://ericsummerandbella.blogspot.com Thanks!
Love the blog!!! Makes me hungry looking @ all your food preps.... Newest Follower!! please follow back!! thank you!! www.houseofhansens.blogspot.com
Just stopping by to follow you from the blog hop. That recipe looks delicious! http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/
I love your blog! New Follower from blog hop. Would love for you to follow me back :-)
http://fulloftipsmama.blogspot.com/
Looks delicious!
Love what I'm seeing. Your new follower. Pls follow me:
http://life-reflexions.blogspot.com/
YUM! You improvised, something I do often. Add this, take out that - more sauce is ALWAYS good!
Post a Comment