Friday, April 1, 2011

Well hello there.

I've been MIA the last couple of days...well not missing, I've been on but I haven't had time to follow back all the fabulous bloggers that are following me. Don't you worry though, I will follow back later on tonight or tomorrow. 

We have a ton of stuff going on over on this end. 
-Yesterday, I met with the oral surgeon and I had scheduled my surgery to have my wisdom teeth removed. (Yikes!)
-The VA is scheduling an MRI on my husband's knees.
-My mother-in-law is moving back into town. She's staying with us until her stuff arrives by moving truck. 
-I'm finishing up shopping for Brian's birthday tomorrow and our anniversary on Sunday. 
-I've been cooking/baking up delicious recipes and would love to post some of them once I have downloaded the pics. Oh and one recipe was a fail because the meat went bad. Really bad after buying it from the store and was only in the fridge 2 days. Booo!
-We've started therapy with my dog to get his new ACL working again--lots of exercises and mini-walks.

So as you can see, busy busy around here. And to think, my Spring Break is almost over. :(

Well, I gotta run. I have a sausage and cheese strata in the oven that needs to come out shortly.
Enjoy your Friday!

1 comments:

Nerd Mama said...

Try not to get anxious about the wisdom teeth! It's not as bad as it sounds. Just stock up on jello, ice cream and soup, because keeping nutrients in your body will help you heal faster even if you don't think you want to eat.