I am back...once more. I originally wrote my first entry in January of 2010, a second one of January of this year and here I am, February 10th, 2011, attempting a 3rd go at it. thought I would stick to it and didn't. Life was too busy at that moment. Although life is still busy, I'm finding I need a place to vent, organize my thoughts and meet others that I can inspire and benefit from their inspiration as well.
So here I am.
There is no specific focus of this blog since I have so many interests. I see it starting off by writing an entry or two weekly, maybe progressing to something more. Who knows!
I have so many interests so it will be complete randomness of topics but will definitely include all cute things (some that I make or some that I find), cookie and cupcake decorating, recipes (human and pet), my pets which I'm obsessed with, technology, education (I am a teacher after all), having Grave's disease, gardening (I'm planting my FIRST garden this Spring) home remodeling (we're new home owners!), trying to get pregnant, being a veteran's wife and having the most amazing husband in the world. Oh yeah---I struggle with the creativity side. I try to be crafty and have good intentions but I usually buy things for a "project" and never complete it. Hopefully, I will be able to create more. I love deals and giveaways too. I'm always looking for ways to save money. Well, save money on products I need so I can have extra money to spend on products I want. ;) I love giveaways, too. I've won some fantastic prizes and have stumbled upon some great blogs along the way that I keep up with. So many fantastic bloggers out there!
I promise to do my best to follow the "bloggers' code of conduct," if that exists. I see I have a lot to learn. I firmly believe giving credit to others but if I mess up or forget along the way, just remind me and I will gladly fix it.
For now, I don't have a blog title for my blog but hope to come up with soon. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
I promise to do my best to follow the "bloggers' code of conduct," if that exists. I see I have a lot to learn. I firmly believe giving credit to others but if I mess up or forget along the way, just remind me and I will gladly fix it.
For now, I don't have a blog title for my blog but hope to come up with soon. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
I hope to blog within the next four days since I have a 4-day weekend! I will talk to "you" all soon!
~Lisa









