Well, I lied. I apologize. My last (and only) entry was on February 10th and I had hoped to blog at least once a week. 11 days later and I'm finally back.
Aside from having family in town, staying at my house for 3 weeks, the only excuse I have is...when it rains, it pours. I had car trouble which ended up with a nice, little bill of $2,000 and then everything seemed to be going in a downward spiral. Just little, unfortunate events randomly popping up.
Phew, that's in the past now.
Anyways, I am writing this on my lunch break and do not have too much more time before my students come in.
So for now, I leave you with some cute cupcakes I've made in the past for family members. Well, at least I think they are cute.
(I'm still working on my photo editing skills! Forgive me! Please?!?!)
Leapin' Lilypad cupcakes for my niece's birthday. We usually do a "special" cupcake for the birthday boy or girl and then matching cupcakes with the rest.
Butterfly Cupcakes I made for Mother's Day for my Mother-in-Law.
These were Rockband themed cupcakes for my nephew. Well, sort of. My husband and I tried our best to duplicate the guitar. P.S.- Isn't my nephew the cutest?!?!
Princess themed cupcakes for my niece. As you can see, we are still beginners with using fondant. ;)
Well, that's it for now. Hope this post was somewhat entertaining!













2 comments:
These cupcakes are really cute too! Great ideas!
I am glad you joined the TS hop. I am loving your site.
These are all so great!!
Post a Comment