Friday, February 25, 2011

She's Got the Look!

YES!  I have a new look of my blog that I absolutely love. A couple of days ago, I went searching on Etsy and found Alicia's Etsy shop who also had a website with her Dreamlike Magic Designs. I absolutely love her work! It's clean, vibrant and all around fun! Definitely check her out if you are looking for a blog design or Etsy shop design! 

Thank you Alicia for all your help! 

I still have a lot of work to do with updating sections but I was just so excited with my new look that I had to share! :)

2 comments:

Tree said...

Hey... thanks for following me on Twitter! Cute blog design! I'm following you here now too. :)

Tree
Mother of Pearl It Is

Lisa Berkery said...

Thank you so much! I look forward to your tweets! :) Have a wonderful weekend!