The Sprinkles cupcakes that I ordered for my hubby arrived!
I ordered 1 banana, 1 black & white, 1 carrot, 1 chocolate marshmallow, 2 cinnamon sugar, 1 lemon, 1 mocha, 1 red velvet, 1 vanilla, and 2 vanilla milk chocolate.
So far, he had the red velvet with cream cheese and I had the vanilla cake with milk chocolate frosting and sprinkles-both were delicious!











7 comments:
Those cupcakes look so good!!! My sweet tooth has been kicked into action. I love the chocolate marshmallow cupcake from sprinkles!!!
I am a new follower from the Friendly Friday blog hop and would love a follow back! I hope you have a very Happy Friday and enjoy those cupcakes!
Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com
Following you back on GFC and Twitter from Areyouamom.com
Your blog is great! And those cupcakes looks YUMMY!!!
Thanks again!
Maureen :)
I don't know if I'd pay $58 for cupcakes but WOW! Those look delicious!
Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday, have a great weekend!
OMG SO AMAZING LOOKING
Following you from Friendly Friday Follow blog hop. Please visit us and follow back if you can! Thanks so much and have a great day!
Krissy @ Mommy Misc
These look YUMMY!
Alfie
http://www.reflectandrealize.blogspot.com/
They look absolutely delish. My MIL sends us the Sprinkles mix often for different holidays. They are decadent, but not quite the original flavor. I am from LA, so I know all about Sprinkles!
I'm super frugal, too. My girlfriends and I are planning a cupcake walking tour of Chicago for this summer. I got the idea from Groupon and we're planning our own! :)
Those cupcakes look so yummy!!! I think they were worth every penny!
Post a Comment