Do you like to PAR-TAY?
If so, hop on over and join the: ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY at 5 Minutesfor Mom.
I’m very excited to find this wonderful blog. They are hosting this blog party and it is a wonderful meeting spot to meet a ton of creative and inspiring bloggers, just like yourself. I cannot begin to tell you how many different types of bloggers there are on there. I follow some of them already and I can honestly say, I learn something new every day! I’m so excited to start discovering new blogs as well through this party.
Connect up your blog and become part of this wonderful, blogging community.
The party runs from April 1st until April 8th so stop on by and link up. Also, don’t forget to enter for all the fabulous prizes that are being given away, too.
If this is your first visit to my blog, welcome! Thank you for stopping by! I’m a new blogger and I blog just about everything in life. There is no specific focus to my blog. I’m a veteran's wife, aunt to some amazing nieces and nephews, animal lover, cupcake and cookie decorator, wannabe chef, baker of gourmet dog and cat treats, crafter, new home owner, desperate to grow my 1st garden and lover of all things cute. Also, I’m an elementary technology teacher for grades 1st through 6th so from time to time, I do share a ton of useful and educational websites. Oh and I love giveaways-entering and hosting so you’ll find those as well. (I have a Target gift card giveaway going on here.)
I love reading comments so make sure to stop by, say hello and if you have a blog, let me know so I can follow back! I look forward to getting to know everyone!











11 comments:
I am a new follower! Hope you are blessed today!
http://mariadelgado32302.blogspot.com/
http://mariasculinaryadventures.blogspot.com/
Welcome to the party!!
Looks like we have a lot in common. I'm following you. I stopped by from UBP11 :-) Come by my blog for dessert and a giveaway. I host recipes on Mondays and Thursdays and you can link your giveaway on my blog too. http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome-to-party.html
So great to find you through UBP11.
Love the design of your blog!
Love for you to stop by and visit whenever you get a chance!
Thanks!
Liz
p.s. now following your blog!
Hi! I'm a new follower on GFC.
Have a nice day!
Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for stopping by Toronto Teacher Mom and for joining in UBP11. You have a yummy blog. Can't wait to have more of a look around. Enjoy the rest of the party!
- Your newest GFC follower.
New follower here from the hop! I would love a visit back at my blog, Mom Always Finds Out, when you get a chance. Thanks!
Nicole
http://momalwaysfindsout.com
New follower here from the birthday bash blog hop... www.angiedoula.blogspot.com and other followable stuff: www.doulaville.com/angiedoula.html
New follower. Great blog! I look forward to reading more! Would love if you followed me back!
Amber
http://wellnesswithdiabetes.blogspot.com
Hello! Stopping by from the UBP11! I love your blog! I too have a food blog if you'd like to check it out... http://www.thegirlwriter.blogspot.com
Found you on UBP! I am now following. I am going to check out that arcade learning website for my boys. I believe my six year old will LOVE it! Thanks!
Post a Comment