Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Blog and Twitter Hops

Link up and discover some really creative and inspiring bloggers!



So Followed Saturday

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you're my twin! I am also a teacher, cake and cupcake decorator, animal lover (I bake all of my dog's treats), and I am planting my first veggie garden at this house in a couple of weeks! I am a new fan and follower! Please visit my blog when you are able to!

http://www.skinny-bean.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am a definite foodie and I bake, cook and write about food! Check my blog out for simple and delicious treats!

http://thegirlwriter.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi, I am a new follower thru GFC of your blog. What a lovely blog you have! I found this blog hop by accident and am glad I found some new bloggers to be friends with. I am considering doing reviews but did not know until yesterday that they look at Facebook & Twitter followers along with the GFC followers of your blog. So, now I am running to catch up! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated along with however you wish to follow or all three if so inclined. If you need me to return the favor other than GFC, just let me know and I will gladly help you out anyway I can. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, stopping by to say hi, I left a comment previously. I invite you to visit my blog, I met you at MBC and I became yr follower since a days. rgds, dalys
www.burundanguitas.blogspot.com

Shawna said...

New follower from Be-Bop-A-Blog-Hop Wednesday over at Mommy Living The Life Of Riley's Blog. When you have time please stop by and follow my blog. Thanks! http://mommywholovesgiveaways.blogspot.com/