make lemonade and find someone else who life handed vodka to, and have a party!!!!
I certainly need to find that someone! ;)
Just wanted to say hello and to thank all my new followers for following. I have comments that go back to April 8th that I still need to read through and follow back. I'm hoping this weekend I'll get back on track.
It's been a busy few days.We have had some problems with our plumbing, a water line broke in front of our house and we've been busy landscaping our backyard to get it ready for my garden. I was left with a dud of a yard when we moved in that trashed so it's been a challenge to get it semi-decent. We still have a ton of things to dig up and need to regrow the grass but it's getting there.
We had to take Jameson to the emergency vet Monday night around 1:30 a.m. He was vomiting up like crazy and there was blood in it. After blood work and x-rays, there seems to be something in his intestines. We took him back to the vet again yesterday to get some fluids, some injections and another round of meds. Hopefully he can "pass" whatever is in his intestines. If not, he'll be having another surgery. So please keep in your thoughts! I really hope he doesn't need surgery. The poor dog has had 2 surgeries in the last 4 months and I don't want to put him through another. On a positive note, he was able to eat food for the last time last night. It was only a golf ball sized ball of rice but he was able to keep it down and didn't wake us up last night. Hopefully, he'll be even better today. :)
Like I said, I just wanted to check in with a little update and once again, thank you for following my blog. :)
Like I said, I just wanted to check in with a little update and once again, thank you for following my blog. :)










3 comments:
Oh, that doesn't sound good! Hope he feels better soon! And indeed hoping for him not to go true surgery!
Leontien
Hoping Jameson gets better soon!
Good Morning!! I am following you from Making Friends Monday.
Things will get better!! I've been having the same kind of month it seems!
Michele aka MikiHope
www.mikishope.com
Post a Comment